The Gatekeeper device consists of a number of embedded sensors, including GPS, accelerometer and thermometer, GSM modem, micro SIM card and lithium batteries, providing a four year battery life. The device is designed to be deployed into selected infrastructure and report via GSM network when set parameters are reached, such as physical interference with equipment. The device will also send status messages as programmed and the performance of the device can be continually monitored.
- Asset management device with configurable sensors and alarms
- GSM communications , network agnostic
- Remotely control and manage SIM cards and data use
- Small device size, with a four year battery life
- Comprehensive enterprise software to manage device, outputs, conduct analysis and workflow process of device deployment and recovery
- Automated e-mail and SMS alerts; integration with Twilio
- Enterprise software, offering bespoke functionality development